Nimrod T. Frazer - Associate Broker
|Nimrod T. Frazer, SIOR (Associate Broker)
Education: B.A., Advertising, The University of Alabama, 1982
- Industrial, New Development: Sales and Leasing; Build-to-Suits and Investments
Contact Nimrod here
- Member SIOR, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Candidate CCIM, Alabama CCIM Chapter
- Member, Montgomery Commercial Real Estate Club
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Montgomery Committee of 100
- Board of Directors, Montgomery Chamber of Commerce
- Life Member, U.S. Army Ranger Association, Inc.
- Infantry Officer, Airborne Ranger
- Member, Montgomery YMCA Metro Board
- Past President - LA/MS/AL/NWFL Chapter SIOR
Nimrod T. Frazer, SIOR
Nim Frazer, age 55, is an associate broker of John Stanley & Associates. He has been associated with John Stanley since 1994, and involved in the commercial real estate business for the past 28 years. Mr. Frazer is General Manager of Industrial Partners, LLC. Industrial Partners constructs high quality industrial facilities in Alabama, most built on a completely speculative basis. He has first-hand knowledge of all facets of industrial real estate investment and ownership, including acquisitions, development, finance, dispositions, leasing and management. Frazer has been involved with numerous civic organizations. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce (Vice Chairman), Montgomery Metro YMCA Board of Directors, and Past President of the Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Northwest Florida Chapter of SIOR in 2005. Mr. Frazer is a graduate of the University of Alabama and served as a Trustee for the Alabama Center for Real Estate, an affiliate of the University of Alabama.
In The Spotlight
Capitol Commerce Center - Office For Lease Learn More...
Halcyon Pointe - Phase I & II located off I-85 at Taylor Road (Exit 9), this three-story, state of the art, Class A, 75,000-SF office building...